What i want to be in the next version

Features you'd like to have on Moyea Web Player or the related flash video converters

What i want to be in the next version

Postby z3r0 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:12 pm

I want to say that i like Moyea web player its one of the best and with alot of big helping tools and its almost free :D !!!

Ok now back to what i want to be in Moyea: 1.HD button for premium , high and lower for registered users and lower for normal users.
2. A embend code that its in the player (cant detailed this , i can make a picture .... )
3. No link on the page to Moyea , a image-watermark on the right side of the player
4. Tutorials on how to embend on wordpress , joomla ,.... (all the powerfull cms today)

I will write more as i think of them ...
Sory for my bad english
z3r0

Re: What i want to be in the next version

Postby leakeymore on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:32 am

Hi,

Thanks very much for your valuable suggestions.
1. Do you mean the HQ button like it on Youtube? We have forwarded to our R&D, and they will consider to add it through plug-in in future.
2. It’s much appreciated if you could kindly send us a picture of it.
3. Our colleague is now writing such documents or tutorials, please keep an eye on our website.
Any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,
leakeymore

Postby stuartindigo on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:30 am

HD button - He does actually mean HD, Youtube have recently added this capability to their player (assuming the original video is uploaded in 720 or 1080 resolution and high enough bitrate). I have a couple of videos on there available in this form - same username.

This replaces the HQ button which is used for standard definition high quality source material.

As this is done automatically by youtube it is normally a server-side function, and will require double encoding of the video.

A simple diy version is to have a choice for HD/HQ or SD version and have two implementations of the player (eg page linking to hdplayer and sdplayer versions).
stuartindigo

Postby z3r0 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 am

I will show you guys what i mean and stuartindigo is right on the HD button , i dident had time iesturday on compliting the image with description and stuff cus it was my birthday :D so i think i will complet it today ....

Best regards.

(sorry for my bad english)
Sory for my bad english
z3r0

Postby leakeymore on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:43 am

Thanks a lot, guys, for your detail replies. :D
We will research and see how to implement the HD/HQ button.
leakeymore

Postby z3r0 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:44 pm

ok i finished a part of the image so i hope u guys wont be so harsh on the grafics and maby u will make a skin out of it and i hope u guys like the ideeas

http://rapidshare.com/files/256931729/moyea-player.jpg

if you guys from Moyea need the psd i will upload it :D
Sory for my bad english
z3r0

Postby leakeymore on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 am

Hi,

Thanks very much~ :D
Have got your image and we will research on it later~

Kind Regards,
leakeymore

Return to Feature Requests