Client has question about purchasing Moyea Player

General issues about Moyea Web Player and the related flash video converters

Client has question about purchasing Moyea Player

Postby SJWilson on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm

I am doing some video work for a client's website. She wants to pay to have the DIY player logo removed. She is not interested in adverting, just getting rid of the logo. I got her to the page to make the purchase but she has questions about this wording, and frankly, so do I.

These are listed as limitations under basic:
1. The added advertisement has a link that directs to our site.
2. The limitation of the trial version of addon.

Reading this we aren't sure if the DIY logo is going to be gone or not. Can someone confirm that if she buys a basic license for just one domain that the DIY logo will be gone?

Also, can she purchase this and email it to me? I'm the web developer, she is the client.
SJWilson

Re: Client has question about purchasing Moyea Player

Postby leakeymore on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 am

Hi,

“The added advertisement has a link that directs to our site.” means: if you use the Web Player Basic version, then you cannot set your own “Navigation on click” for the added advertisements to link to your own web page under the “Advertise” function, but the default links to our website.
“The limitation of the trial version of addon.” is the limitation of the Plug-ins’ trial version such as HTML Ad Plug-in, HTML Watermark Plug-in, etc. The plug-ins and Web Player are separate.
If you don’t need the “Advertise” function, you could choose the Web Player Basic version. And the playerDIY.com logo will remove after purchasing the retail version.
You could help her to use the Web Player.

Have a nice day~
Regards,
leakeymore

Return to General Chat