o lost his serve three times in the second set befor

General issues about Moyea Web Player and the related flash video converters

o lost his serve three times in the second set befor

Postby lw789 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:21 am

KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Emil Hegle Svendsen of Norway edged Martin Fourcade of France in a sprint finish to win gold in the mens 15-kilometre mass start biathlon race Tuesday. Svendsen and Fourcade both finished in 42 minutes, 29.1 seconds, with Svendsens ski crossing the line a fraction earlier. Ondrej Moravec of Czech Republic was 13.8 behind to take bronze for his second medal of the games after winning silver in the 12.5K pursuit. Brendan Green of Hay River, N.W.T., was ninth in 43:38.3, followed closely by Jean-Philippe Le Guellec of Shannon, Que., who placed 10th in 43:41.6. Calgarys Nathan Smith did not finish. It was Svendsens fourth career Olympic medal but first of the Sochi Games. He also won gold in the 20K individual race and the mens relay, and bronze in the 10K sprint in Vancouver. Fourcade was seeking his third straight gold after winning the pursuit and the individual race last week. Wayne Chrebet Womens Jersey . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne. Curtis Martin Womens Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. http://www.thejetsjerseysshoponline.com/Hoodie/.Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. Matt Forte Youth Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues and Anaheim Ducks. Moving up, from 10 to seven this week, the Pittsburgh Penguins have won seven straight despite a depleted lineup. Wayne Chrebet Jets Jersey . Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin.MONTREAL -- Canadian short-track star Marie-Eve Drolet has shown that she can return to the highest level in her sport even after taking an extended break. Its something she hopes to do again after she has her first child in the New Year. Drolet announced Wednesday that she and husband Corey Crysler are expecting in late January and that shell miss the upcoming speedskating season. The 32-year-old from Saguenay, Que., who won Olympic silver at the Sochi Games, hopes to eventually return to the national team and compete at the 2018 Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea. "Its a big challenge and I like challenges," she said. "It just pushes me in my life to go forward. That would be great if I could do it." Drolet won bronze in the womens relay event at the 2002 Games in Salt Lake City before taking six years off fromm the sport to study and travel.dddddddddddd She took up the sport again in 2008 and quickly got back into it. "You suck at first," she said. "And then you see your evolution super fast. Its kind of fun to see actually and its impressive. I really liked that." Drolet won overall world junior titles in 2000 and 2001 and has won 27 medals in senior international competitions. She has also shown that she can come back from significant injury. Drolet broke her hip at the Olympic trials in August, just six months before the Sochi Games. "It was really hard to come back from that too," she said. "Its two comebacks and I think I now know how to manage myself and how hard it is." Drolet said her pregnancy is going well and she is due in mid-January. She plans to start training again in May. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Return to General Chat