Ads and Video

Anything about adverting with the generated flash video player

Ads and Video

Postby ringtone on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:01 am

Hello,

I recently purchased the video player and I have some questions about the AdSolution. I'm running a video site where I use the .xml file to organize and deploy my videos. I'd like to know how I can implement the AdSolution into my .xml file since it would take a long time to use the program to add ads to each video.

Ideally, I would like to add a series of different adds to a file and then use the same code on each video in the xml file. The end result would be a random ad displayed during any one of the selected videos.

Can you please discuss the possibilities. Thanks
ringtone

Re: Ads and Video

Postby leakeymore on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:56 am

Hi,

Currently if you use .xml file, then it doesn't support such funtion to use the ads randomly.
It may could accomplish if you embed way but not XML file.
If you really want to use XML file, we could develop a plugin to put all ads in a seperate xml file but not in the medialist.xml, and then get ads via that plugin to randomly put into the medialist.xml file.
Regards,
leakeymore

Postby ringtone on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 am

Hi,

That plug in would be excellent and I think a great addition to your current list of plug ins. What would be the estimated time frame for development?

In the mean time do you have a solution using flashvars?

As I mentioned in the previous post, I'm currently using the player on my site and I need to add "ads" to the videos. It would be extremely time consuming to ad individual ads to each video. What are the options for doing the following type of advertises through flashvars since not availble with xml yet.

1. Add a video ad at the begining and/or end of the video
2. Add html watermark through various portions of the video and define the parameters in flashvars

Thanks
ringtone

Postby mixsecom on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:09 pm

hi there i really like your player but i can not find pre-roll and psot-roll ads option,i wanna play google video advertisments (like jw player) can you tell me where i can find this optuion and if you do not offer then when you gonna update it.Thanks :idea:
mixsecom

Postby leakeymore on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 am

Hello,

You could refer to the tutorials at http://www.playerdiy.com/configuration/adsolution/.
And if you want to add google ads, you could try the HTML Ad Plugin at http://www.playerdiy.com/configuration/ ... ml-ad.html.
Any question or suggestion, please feel free to let us know.

Happy New Year!
leakeymore

Postby iqraa37 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 am

Hi
I am useing moyea web player free and i love to buy your player.can you tell me how much its gonna cost me for full service like,advertisment on player,video adertisement like (google video ads) and other features for 1 domain.and when you gonna offer rtsp plugin as well. :?: Thanks
iqraa37

Postby leakeymore on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 am

Hello,

Thanks for your support in Moyea Web Player.
If you purchase the Web Player Premium version, then you could add video, image, swf file as Advertise. The price for single license is $99.95.
If you want to add google ads, you could try the HTML Ad plugin at http://www.playerdiy.com/configuration/ ... ml-ad.html, which is $99 for single license. And This plugin can be used for free after have purchased HTML Watermark Plugin at http://www.playerdiy.com/configuration/ ... -html.html.

Regards,
leakeymore

Postby iqraa37 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 am

ok so i want to buy player for (html) advertisement purpose.how much in total its gonna cost me.please giude me which i buy first?
iqraa37

Postby iqraa37 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 am

anyone answer my question please?
iqraa37

Postby leakeymore on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:56 am

Single license of Web Player Premium------$99.95.
Single license of HTML Ad Plugin------------$99.
Single license of HTML Watermark Plugin---$119.
(License per Web Domain)
Note: The HTML Ad Plugin can be used for free after purchasing HTML Watermark plugin. You could check which one you need.
leakeymore

Return to Adsolution