Video Advertisement not working

Anything about adverting with the generated flash video player

Video Advertisement not working

Postby ringtone on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 am

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the advertisement portion of the moyea web player. The issue is that when I try to insert an advertisement video before the playing the actual video clip the advertisement video does not play when I upload the files to the web server. The generated files that the moyea web player produces works on my local computer, but when I upload the pertaint files to my web server the video player skips the video advertisement and just plays the video file.

Here is the code that is outputted into the .xml file :

<playlist>
<playitem caption="happy" path="rtmp://MyVideo1.flv" image="pic.jpg" options="" clickurl="" clicktarget="_blank" endurl="" styleoftarget="browser" endtarget=""/>
<advertitem position="00:00:00:000" duration="00:00:33:500" videotype="flv" filepath="/ads/bounce/1.flv" clickurl="http://www.google.com" clicktarget="_blank" sound="0" fadein="0" fadeout="1" options=""/>
</playitem>
</playlist>

Additionally, can I add the following code to any other video located in the xml file and have it work? For example, do i have to ad the <advertitem etc> underneath the <playitem> and then the video advertisement and the video will work?
ringtone

Re: Video Advertisement not working

Postby ringtone on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Hi,

Can I please get some help with my problem. I've been waiting patiently for some assistance. Thanks
ringtone

Re: Video Advertisement not working

Postby leakeymore on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:15 am

Sorry for the delay reply.
It may be the problem of the file path "/ads/bounce/1.flv", as the player finds flash videos from its url, and the file path should be relative to the player but not website.
Besides, please tell us the player URL on your website so that we could check.

Regards,
leakeymore

Return to Adsolution