Streaming Live Video

Playlist, player skins, playback, controlbar

Streaming Live Video

Postby albert.shepherd on Thu May 12, 2011 12:33 pm

I am fairly new to this so apologies for any repetition.
I have been successfull in using the player to stream .flv files from an adobe server ie placing them on a website using Serif WebPlus X4 to produce and publish the Web page.
My problem when I try to live stream.
All is fine when adding the media and publishing the files from Moyea Web Player but when I place them on my web page using WebPlus X4 in the same way as for .flv files all I see is the Moyea Web Player and the live stream does not play.
You can look at http://www.liverpoolbaytv.com
The streaming server is an Adobe Media Server at rtmp://satroom.dynsdns-work.com/live/livestream I will try and leave it on and streaming. This plays in the Moyea Player.
The Web player seems to be everything I need for placing ad's etc its just a pity the live stream is not working for me.----I know its my fault --please help.
Last edited by albert.shepherd on Fri May 13, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
albert.shepherd

Re: Streaming Live Video

Postby leakeymore on Fri May 13, 2011 10:33 am

Hello,

Thanks for your support in Moyea Web Player.
The RTMP streaming URL you entered is: rtmp://satroom.dyndns-work.com/live/livestream, please make sure it could be access and could normally play the flash video.
It cannot be found when we just try to access it.

Regards,
leakeymore

Postby albert.shepherd on Fri May 13, 2011 1:06 pm

rtmp://satroom.dyndns-work.com/live/livestream plays via the Moyea Player but if you look at the site http://www.liverpoolbaytv.com you will see the live element does not play only the .flv file which has been upload during the publish of my web page.
I cannot play through a web page using rtmp:// as I am told there is no plugin. Is this the reason the live element will not play.
If so how do I install an rtmp streaming plugin to the Web Browser?
I am after some reading assuming that .flv files player using the flash player installed into the web browser but livestreams will not as there is no plugin.
Just to repeat playing I can play livestreams over the net using the Moyea player but not when they are embedded into a web page. I am trying to maintain an outgoing stream and if you look at liverpoolbaytv.com you will see if have achieve a live stream using a flash player made out of CS5, the file stream from Moyea but the live stream out of Moyea does not function.
I repeat if you play rtmp://satroom.dyndns-work.com/live/livestream in Moyea Playerit streams.
It did take me some time to find I need to activate "IsLive" in the properties of the Flash Player to activate live streaming however I cannot get the skins to control the videoa hence my need for Moyea Web Player.
As an added note the generated .swf files play OK in other SWF players.
I have now inserted an rtmp stream in a Flash action script rtmp://satroom.dyndns-work.com/vod/media/mp4:test.f4v and inserted it into my web page and that runs but the skin does not come through so I cannot stop start or full screen so I am assuming now that there is some sort of rtmp plugin in there somewhere.
In conclusion my published swf file from the Moyea Publish does not play rtmp streams only uploaded .flv files
I have tried Firefox 4, I.E 9 and Google Chrome
albert.shepherd

Postby leakeymore on Fri May 27, 2011 3:11 am

Hi,

Apologize for the delay reply.
As we check the player at http://www.liverpoolbaytv.com/ that the vide could play.
Do you have any other question?

Regards,
leakeymore

Return to Configuration