Live Streaming

Playlist, player skins, playback, controlbar

Live Streaming

Postby albert.shepherd on Thu May 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Forgive me if this is obvious but to me it cured a problem that I have had for some time.
I have been trying to produce an rtmp:// livestream to play in my experimental Web Page with no luck. I could produce files that were uploaded but not any rtmp either live nor recorded streams from an adobe media server.
I use Serif WebPlus X4 to develop and publish my web page. I used the embedded code from the published web page from Moyea Web Player and added the files produced in the publish stage. I did notice that the add_rtmp.swf is in a separate folder but always added it separatly because a folder alone will not up load.
However looking at the addonlist.xml file it contains the source of the add_rtmp.swf which is in a separate folder called plus. I copied the add_rtmp.swf file to the main body of files and once I edited the addonlist.xml to show where the add_rtmp.swf was ie not in the plus folder all started to work.
I thought I was a fast learner but it seems I am not its taken me weeks.
albert.shepherd

Re: Live Streaming

Postby leakeymore on Fri May 27, 2011 3:24 am

Anyway, glad you have got it work by yourself.
Any question or suggestion, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,
leakeymore

Postby albert.shepherd on Fri May 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Its very selfish but if the add_rtmp.swf file was located in the main body of the publish and not in the plus folder it would save a lot of work but I do not know how other FTP/web progs work
albert.shepherd

Postby leakeymore on Mon May 30, 2011 9:12 am

Hello,

It's for editing the addonlist.xml, so the plugin files are located in the plus folder.

Regards,
leakeymore

Return to Configuration