Player DIY Logo / registering

Playlist, player skins, playback, controlbar

Player DIY Logo / registering

Postby perseus on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 pm

I bought Moyea Player months ago and it functioned fine until I had to re-install Windows. When I re-installed Moyea Player from the link on my original receipt it does not remove the Player DIY logo when playing videos. Also the pull-down menu for Domain Name (local) does not function and allow me to put in my own domain. Support sent me a copy of my original receipt, but that does no good at all even after downloading the program again.

Why is there no means within the software to activate registration after purchase? This is simplicity and would prevent users having these problems.

There is clearly an issue over 'Key Code' using the Moyea Online Registration Code Retrieval System. All it does is send the original receipt and original link to the software, i.e. there is still no way of activating it as a registered user. All this should be EASY!
perseus

Re: Player DIY Logo / registering

Postby leakeymore on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 am

Hello,

You need to install the codebase file for your registered domain.
If you cannot find it, please provide your Order No. and licensed email to support@playerdiy.com, and then support will help you to retrive the download link for codebase file.

Regards,
leakeymore

Return to Configuration